Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Final Day-Weekly Assignment: On Quitting...

Final Thoughts...

Last week I weighed in only to discover a 1 pound gain. I believe my week's worth of positive thinking prepared me for the scale's betrayal. According to the WW leader, a variety of elements (e.g. muscle gain, eating too many processed foods, body rebelling, etc) triggers a weight gain. In all honesty, I worked out 3 days, ate responsibly, experienced some food choice blunders, but overall...a solid attempt at this new lifestyle change.

At this time I feel...well...STUCK. So now, my task...unstick (again, not a real word) myself. I WILL NOT QUIT!

A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits. ~ Richard M. Nixon


No comments:

Post a Comment

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.