Friday, May 29, 2009

Got Milk?

I broke my promise. I intended to provide a day by day countdown of the final days as a first year teacher, but my blogging fell by the wayside. Any who...Day 7 Festivities...Career Day

Dairy farming anyone...anyone?
I failed to exercise on the last few days of school, but the daunting task of shutting down my classroom provided some much needed activity....so all was not lost. We moved EVERY piece of furniture to the back of the classroom, and ALL manipulatives and materials found their perspective "summer home." Take a look at the cute red bookshelf. The teacher across the pod from me received a promotion and she gave me the Spot bookshelf, white shelf and the small brown bookcase in the picture. Since I will be teaching Kinder next year, the much needed furniture is so appreciated. Congrats to me! I am super psyched about teaching Kinder instead of Special Ed. I plan to write a blog detailing my first year as a Kinder teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.