Monday, September 14, 2009

In the lion's den with MUFASA...

First and foremost...1 pound down this week y'all... for a grand total of 35.4 pounds removed!

So...Sunday morning I walked down stairs. My boys laid eyes on me and erupted into a wave of roaring laughter. One of them had the audacity to refer to me as Mufasa. Yes, I looked in the mirror and brushed my teeth before descending down the stairs. And yes, I resembled Mufasa. My mane appeared a tad bit Mufasa-esque.

So...after working out Sunday after noon, I returned home and decided to tame my mane. While brushing my hair, one of my boys called my name. So, again I walked downstairs, and of course when my son saw my hair, he called me Mufasa through his fits of laughter. You be the judge:


After




4 comments:

  1. WHOO HOOO on the 1 pound MORE GONE! YOU GO GIRL! Lovin the "tamed" hair-do pics! :) NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KUDOS ON THE LOSS.
    and JEALOUS OF THE TAMEAGE.

    My hair is wild this morning and the 3 year old hath lost my brush.

    or so she's claiming anyway.

    hairband time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the happiness of this post ... :D

    ok ... i'm not even kidding ... my word verification was "fartnet" hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brain is fried. Did I respond to these comments. Well I'm going to respond again if I already did.

    @ TJ...I think I did respond to this via my phone. Well anyway I am excited about the weight loss and the consistent weekly losing. I know the first time I hit a gain I am going to be disappointed, so I'm glad this week's meeting is abot NSV's and setting goals. Thanks. I love the tamed mane too. It's much easier to handle.

    @ Miz...lol on losing the brush. Kids have a habit of losing stuff like that. Like my kids can never find deodorant (sp). I'm like are yall eating it or what? And thanks for the Kudos. You know as I write this I think I have already reponded to these comments. O well.

    @ fitcetera...THANKS! I didn't know my post exuded happiness. I am glad you enjoyed it.

    fartnet, that's insane, but yet funny. Who makes this crap up?

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.