Friday, October 21, 2011

HELP WANTED: help ME, save ME, from MYSELF!

I weighed in last week, and I noticed, since July, 7 extra pound found their way BACK! I KNOW, I KNOW...

I think subconsciously I surrendered, and I continue to just go through the motions of pretending to TRY with my weight loss efforts. My recent efforts explains my lack of blog posts. Who wants to blog about failing? It gets old and kinda of self-defeating after awhile.

Well, help IS on the way!


Miesha, Ro, and I decided to put together a HOUSTON area holiday support group to help those in need. The support group arrives just in time to help me, as well as others with holiday gluttony just around the corner: Thanksgiving, MY Birthday, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, etc.


So if you reside in the Houston area, stay tuned for details. Miesha and I plan to meet tonight in efforts to bang out the details.

O yeah, I did not forget about the NSV post I promised. 

6 comments:

  1. The idea of a Houston support group is great! Count me in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know what you mean about going through the motions. Its the story I tell myself so I don't have to admit I've fallen off course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you're back now, at least!

    Love your support group idea-- makes me hate that I live in the northeast corner of the state instead of the southeast part. LOL

    You got this, girl! You will make those 7 pounds old news quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you creating a support group like that! I think there should be more groups just like it!! Great!

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.