Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Houston Healthy Lifestyle Meet-Up Recap

Last Saturday, November 12, 2011 a few bloggy friends and I convened  for the First Annual Houston Healthy Lifestyle Meet-Up


The ladies and I met around 10 AM and enjoyed a brisk morning walk at Hermann Park.  Even though a few of us met for the first time, we conversated and giggled like sorority sisters.  At the end of the path, we stopped to commemorate our walk.
After the walk, we ventured to Hungry's Bistro & Cafe for a bite to eat. I ordered the Sunrise Wrap. After I received my wrap I scraped the gelatinous cheese to the side of my plate. 
 This wrap served as my last meal, so to speak, before my big challenge


After our lunch we disbanded and went our separate ways:-( I thoroughly enjoyed the company of these jazzy ladies!  When you get a minute take the time, mosey on over, and get to know these fabulous fit bloggers:



and not to mention these two arriving fashionably late...lol:


 This gathering served as the first of many more fun events to come!


As a matter of fact, for those Houstonians who missed the first get-together, get yo hot pants, satin jackets, and leg warmers ready. For the next meet-up we decided to take it to the rink, the skating rink that is...ROLL...BOUNCE!


More details to follow but the tentative date is December 3rd.


Stay tuned for more deats! 


Upcoming blog post you might not want to miss:

  • You Think It's Pasta, But It's Not! PSYCH! It's Spaghetti Squash!
  • CrossFit...DAY 2! I AM CROSSFIT! 

4 comments:

  1. Look at u...posting and stuff!! :-)
    Great recap..I'm excited abt skating!!
    Crossfit sounds like it Hurts damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are back! Still waiting for the post about when you did the slipts at te dance contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl! It was great meeting you too #goodtimes for sure. this skating thing should be a blast! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WILL be at the next one to roller skate!

    I need you guys to promo it more the next go around so more people will know about it:)

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.