Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Friend Making Monday...

Yes, I am well aware of the fact that today is indeed Wednesday. And has been all day long. I spied Friend Making Monday on Miss Haneefa's blog, Black Girl Gets Fit a few Monday's ago. I finally stole found some time to participate. Friend Making Monday comes to you courtesy of Kenlie from All The Weigh! Well, here goes nothing!


FMM: Before Photos

1.  Are you on a weight-loss journey?  Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now?  

Yes…I still continue to fight the good fight. My new mantra...persistence, NOT perfection sums up the state of my journey thus far. To date, my grand total of lbs. lost...58! Yes, in the past I tried every "DIEt" known to mankind. I always lost the weight , and then found again. This time I chose a healthier route and  I still need to lose about 30 more lbs.

2.  Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera?

Back in the day...I sprinted from any and all cameras...quick, fast and in a hurry! In the past cameras were to me what crosses are to vampires.  Now, if I see a camera...guess who's front and center? MOI!

3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you?  

Hell to the yes! Old photos shows progress and also remind me to stay vigilant on my journey or as I like to call it...my adventure.

4.  Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog?  

YES INDEED! I am in the process of refocusing and getting my head together! Hopefully SOON, I can share NEW progress picks with you.  

5.  Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)  


YOUR TURN! Leave a comment if decide to play along. I want to be motivated by you!

1 comment:

  1. Your before and after photos are AMAZING! You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.