Soooo...today I begin my countdown...FOUR DAYS & counting till SUMMER VACAY!! Speaking of countdown, I <3 the song Countdown by my girl, B. This little ditty shall serve as my theme song for the week! And my favorite part...
"Me and my boo and my boo boo riding. All up in the black with his chick right beside him"
With out further adieu, time for Friend Makin Mondays. I think I deserve an award since I actually posted FMM on Monday! For you newbies, take the time to answer this week's questions on your own blog. Then add your link to the comments section of Kenlie's Blog, All the Weigh. For you FMM vets, you already know the rules. So, Let's make some friends!
1. When's your birthday? November 4th. And I am the epitome of a Scorpio!
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Probably 1980 something. I remember spending the summer with cousins in Louisiana and I met a boy. We wrote each other back and forth a few times and then our summer romance fizzled.
"Summer loving had me a blast...summer loving happened so fast..."
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? A hard boiled egg.
4. Who is the next band or artist you hope to see live? Hopefully 311?? One of my favorite songs...Beautiful Disaster.
5. What is the last song you listened to? Beautiful Disaster by 311:-)
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose? Spanish
7. Does anything on your body hurt right now? Where should I start...how much time do you have? Let's see...my hip, ankle, shoulder...for starters. I just keep pushing and work through the pain!
8. What's your favorite sports team? I loathe sports!
9. How often do you watch the news? I don't watch that show. I find out everything I need to know from the Internet or the radio.
10. Do you wear glasses? No, but I think glasses may be on the horizon. Sometimes I do that thing where you move things back and forth trying to bring the print into focus. In my defense, the print was really small...it was.
Your turn, and don't forget to link up with Kenlie and ME TOO! Come back and leave your link in my comment section so I can be nosy.