Monday, October 24, 2011

HOUSTON HEALTHY LIFESTYLE MEET-UP!

The holiday season, my favorite time of year,  LOOMS just around the corner. And with it, comes the ONSLAUGHT  of food....FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD! 
 For me, the holidays consume and overwhelm me.  In the past, my hectic schedule filled with holiday soirees, shopping, and family functions served as the perfect excuse for me to forget about my personal health goals. What about you my friends? Do you find staying focused during the months of November and December challenging?

To help stay focused and motivated through another frenzied holiday season, Ro from Ro Gets Fit, Miesha from Mi-Inspire  and myself decided to team up and host a few healthy lifestyle meet-ups.

For those of you in the Houston area join us for the first meet-up!

When: Saturday, November 12, 2011
Time: 10 AM
Where: Hermann Park  

Put ya running shoes on! The first meet-up will consist of a walk/jog around the Rice University Loop (3 miles).  After the walk we plan to grab a bite to eat (location TBA)...healthy of course. 

If you want to join the fun, email me at gainestrina@yahoo.com by November 5, 2011. Space is limited to 20 participants, including Ro, Miesha, and myself.

I look forward to meeting some of you I chat with via Blogger, Twitter, and Facebook! Hope to see you there!! Toodles!

1 comment:

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.