Tuesday, March 10, 2009

EXERCISE is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I detest working out! Exhausted, I returned home from work and collapsed on the couch for a brief 20 minute power nap. I woke up from my nap determined NOT work out. I vegged out in front of the television for a few hours, still firmly resigned to remain a permanent fixture on the couch...or so I thought. One of my weekly goals, working out at least three days a week resonated in my head, so I pulled myself from the dent I created in the couch and decided to suffer through yet another thrilling workout...whoopdeedoo! Tonight, I chose to torture myself with a boot camp DVD. Pleasantly surprised, I enjoyed the DVD, AND I realized I exercised myself one step closer to bringing my sexy back...3 DAYS IN A ROW no doubt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.