Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Motivation Makeover: Homework

So, did YOU do your homework? Remember...I challenged you to write down two positive statements everyday (until Saturday.).

Take a gander at my two statements:
  1. By the power of Grayskull...I HAVE THE POWER (My bad. I just experienced a He-Man Flashback...lol @ myself). Seriously,  I HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE!

  2. I WILL reach my weight loss goals! I WILL!
Please excuse all of the spelling errors in my previous post. I switched to the updated post editor, and I failed to locate the spell checker.   

JUST A THOUGHT
Anyone game for a challenge? Since most New Year's Eve Resolutioners lose steam around or right after Valentine's Day, I tossed around the idea of a short-term challenge to keep the weight loss momentum going. The Luck-O-The-Irish challenge would begin after Valentine's Day and end around St. Patrick's Day. The goal...lose 1 pound a week. I need to muddle through the details and will get back to those interested. Who's down?

CALLING ALL HOUSTON BLOGGERS!
I spoke with God's Favorite Shoes today and we discussed the idea of maybe planning a blogger meet-up. Who's game? Leave a comment.

    14 comments:

    1. I would like to join your challenge. I am finding that it is hard this time to lose one pound a week so a challenge may motivate me to exercise which I hope will help me be more consistent with loses.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm down for the challenge. Count me in!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I would love to do a blogger meet-up but we live too far away! BOO!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I like the challenge, I'll be in

      ReplyDelete
    5. I will be there in spirit! ;) As for homework...ummm I think the dog ate it. hehe. Okay I don't have a dog. I forgot about your challenge, and now I want to take it up. I also love the Luck O' The Irish idea. ...then maybe you could do..."An Easy Easter"

      ReplyDelete
    6. Count me in for the challenge!! Great idea!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I would like to join. I'm not doing so well right now and I could really use the motivation and the kick in the pants.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Ok This is GREAT... I need a challenge and I am going to play catch up with the homework!! Count Me in!!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hum, I think I'm up for the challenge. Looking forward to the deets when you get them ironed out!

      ReplyDelete
    10. ooooh I'm in babe ... but too chicken to blog about it!

      ReplyDelete

    First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

    Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

    Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
    Grab a Button!

    Tales from the scale

    Total Pageviews

    BlogPlay

    Share your links easily.