Monday, September 2, 2013

HERE I GO AGAIN..

Sup, yo? What'd I miss??

Soooooooo...I discovered a whole new world on Instagram. A world of teachers who go gaga over Papermate FLAIR pens, planners, and pink pencil sharpeners. Who knew? O, by the way, I teach...Special Education. 

Anywho, one of the teachers I follow on IG, Bradley from @bradleys_learning_paradise, started a challenge on DietBet. I think I may join in. 


What have I got to lose...besides weight (Ha Ha. No pun intended). Besides, ringing in my 40th a few lbs. lighter...works for me. 


I need to sleep on it though...


SIGH...HERE I GO AGAIN!



6 comments:

  1. Have a great school year Trina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hello! Do tell, what's DietBet? I need it. I just started "trying" again last week and I'm staring down the barrel of 40 at the end of November. I just booked a trip to NYC and obviously want to lose a chunk before I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a group of friends to do dietbet with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaarInternational Global Business Leadership Forum 2020 has been announced in Itlay and you can particapte as investor. Register Now at Satta King Make your country wealthy and give the power of Economy and Boost your country. Live Business Leadership forum is ready in 3 March, 2020 Itlay Hotel - Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. Come and Join now.

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.