Friday, August 24, 2012

Survival of the Fittest

Not quite the fittest, but I survived my first week back to work. Next Tuesday the students return and my room still needs some major  tweaking.  Since I invested so much time and moolah in my previous classroom aesthetics, I decided to keep my western theme. YEEHAW Y'ALL! 

Just a little preview...
Soooooo....I think I may start a educational blog spotlighting my adventures in teaching. Maybe...IDK.

I would love to blog more, but I'm tireder than a one-legged man at an a$$ kicking contest...sweet dreams peeps.  
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, & I love your energy. Also, jealous you're a teacher because I swear the crafty side of me craves ability to over decorate. I feel this is a skill would be much appreciated in the world of educating them youngins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the western theme, I wouldn't mind hearing more about your teaching adventures, as a daughter of a teacher turned principal I've heard my fair share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Western theme! I'm trying to think of some sort of discussion for my class this year. I start back next week.

    Hope you have a great semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are living active lifestyle, check out this blog: http://bit.ly/1tfpube. A lot of useful information about athlete training, diet plans, fitness programs and other important things for athletes, as well as for others who want to be fit.

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.