- Answer this week's questions on your own blog.
- Add your link to the comment section of Kenli's blog, All the Weigh.
- Invite your blog readers to participate and add their link too.
1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential elections?
Like I tell my kids and like my momma used to tell me, "People died so I could have the right to vote." So, YES. I plan to vote! Most of the time, I refrain from discussing politics. People can get downright ignorant. And far be it from me to end a political conversation with a karate chop to YOUR trachea because you tried to force YOUR political agenda on ME!
2. Do you say curse words? Like a trucker, but only with certain associates. Word to the wise, when using profanity, know your audience. I try not to curse on my posts, but sometimes the sitch calls for it...know what I mean? For instance, remember the time I got pissed at boot camp? Profanity...VERY NECESSARY!
3.Have you ever kissed a stranger? Hmmmm...define stranger...
4.If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now, who would you choose? TJ from TJ's Test Kitchen. Her food always looks resplendent.
5.What is the most inappropriate pick up line anyone has ever used on you? Okay, so...as most of you know, my name is Trina. Well, there's this rapper named Trina and her debut album is titled, Da Baddest Bitch. After the release of her debut album she became known as "Da Baddest Bitch." So one night while out with friends this dude approaches me:
DUDE: Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda
Me: *pretends to be slightly interested*
DUDE: So what's your name?
DUDE: Oh, so you the "Da Baddest Bitch" huh?
6. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, the acoustics in my bathroom gives my voice an amazing tonal quality. Singing outside the bathroom, now that's a different story. Inside the shower, I sound like Beyonce. But outside, I sound like a cat who's tail has just been rocked on with a rocking chair.
7. How often do you get drunk? Not often enough.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? Yes. Moving on...
9. Were you popular in high school? I guess. I cheered in high school for 3 years.
Back in the day cheerleader tryouts consisted of campaigning, and auditioning in front of the ENTIRE STUDENT BODY! The cheerleaders were selected by popular vote. Nowadays prospective cheerleaders audition in front of a small committee who then selects the cheerleaders.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush?
from PRISON BREAK (on Netflix)!!
from SAVAGES & FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS...also on Netflix.Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmm. I'd like to make a Trina sandwich with those two. Now it's your turn for some inappropriateness! Don't forget to link up!