Well this week so far...A BUST! Let me give you some stats:
- # of times I worked out this week:
None 0.Well, earlier today I went to the park for a jog. Finally, a cool front made its way to Houston and I thoroughly enjoyed my breezy jog. So, 1 for the # of times worked out this week.
- # of times I should have worked out: 5
- # of days I tracked my food intake: 3
- # of days I should have tracked: 5
- # of times of I stayed on track: Well let's just say I stayed on track most of the time...
- #of times I got off track: Well let's just say more than I should have...
So the final score: The Devil-1 Me-0
No worries!! Tomorrow is another day. You know, the other day I realized THIS go-round with WW marks the first time I remained in the program this LONG. Usually I quit and tell myself, "I got this!" What typically happens when I quit, I discover that I don't got this, and find all the weight I lost and then some.
Before I go I wanted to share some new finds courtesy of TJ. When I see something on other blogs, I always give props.
Props: Props is short for proper recognition or proper respect.
Anyway on to my new finds. First up my new popcorn popper...check it, check it out! You pop the popcorn in the microwave. How cool is that?