"LOL... you have mass writing skills. If it wasn't for the music that auto plays on your blog, I'd totally follow you! (sorry, it's just my personal criteria :)"
Sooooo...FYI...you know you can turn the music off...right? I'm just saying. Music plays a vital role in my life. In a nutshell, MUSIC:
- soothes my soul, especially during troubled times.
- transports me back to certain memories long buried in my mind. When I hear an 80's song...OMG I see myself rocking my Jordache off the shoulder shirt with my florescent pink and purple ruffled socks. Or when I hear the Beastie Boys I remember the 8th grade trip to Washington DC....MEMORIES!
- provides the soundtrack to my life. CHALLENGE: Pick only five songs that serve as the soundtrack to your life
- Sometimes music keeps the food OUT of my mouth. I can peruse Itunes for hours, and during those hours, food is the last thing on my mind.
- provides entertainment while I cook and clean. So yes, I dance and cook, as well as dance and clean AT THE SAME TIME...I GOT SKILLS.
- makes me spontaneously burst into song and I CANNOT carry a tune...AT ALL.
- causes me to randomly do the robot at any given moment...out of the blue.
So you see, music colors my world, and if you do not prefer the music on my blog, then by all means turn it off. I'm just saying. Once I thought about removing the music from my blog, but I received a comment from For the Love of The Run stating that she sometimes leaves my blog on at work so she can listen to the music. TO EACH HIS OWN PEOPLE...TO EACH HIS OWN!
Anyway like the title suggests, a blog trail mix.
- I FINALLY received my Teaching certificate in the mail. You are NOW looking at a real teacher ( not that I wasn't one before).
- THANKS Michelle, I received my prize as the winner of the OFB weekly challenge.
- Coming soon, my Micheal Jackson Karaoke Birthday Party Pics...hilarity and hijinks.