50 by 50 (not 50 in 50, but 50 by 50). I had 50 days to lose 5 pounds. Piece of cake right (...a piece of cake sounds good right now)? WRONG! For the past few weeks I continue to lose and gain and lose and gain the same 2 pounds. (Cue A.D.D.) moving on to another subject.
Of course as the end of the year nears, I start thinking about all of things left unfinished and the things I plan to accomplish in 2010. So I present my to do list:
- Wait for my husband to find me.
- Unsubscribe from Layne Bryant's email list. At the mall, I now walk past Layne Bryant while rolling my eyes. More than one option awaits when I shop at the mall. YOU CAN SUCK IT LAYNE! BAM!
- Open an Etsy shop.
- Decide what to sell in Etsy shop.
- Get A.D.D. checked out ( I almost rolled off the end of the treadmill last Friday, but my quick cat like reflexes saved me.).
- Continue to stalk Oprah.
- Ask Rose if she wants to still take the dance class we discussed.
- Start weight loss scrapbook.
- Organize a campaign to rid the world of all types of hot chips (guilty pleasure): hot Cheetos, hot lays, hot funyuns, hot fries, hot Fritos, you get the point.
- Learn how to knit...possible Etsy merchandise.
- Seriously begin writing my book, titled Fat Chance or Take a Chance about my overweight heroine Riley Chance or Presley Chance (...haven't decided on a name yet).
- Cut down this list to maybe 2 items.