Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Created My Own Salad Dressing!

Yeah...do not ask for a recipe. I made the dressing to taste using the following ingredients: EVOO, white cooking wine, and apple cider vinegar. Yum! I started with the 1 tsp. EVOO as my base, and then I continued to add the cooking wine and vinegar until I reached maximum taste bud satisfaction. I viewed a variety of tasty salad dressing recipes online, but I either lacked the ingredients or the time to make the various dressings. So, saying all that to say, sometimes a tasty recipe ready to be discovered lurks within your pantry or fridge.



I also mixed whipped cream cheese and HEB's roasted salsa together to create a scrumptious spread for my homemade pita chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.