Yeah I weigh 200 pounds...SO WHAT! I admit it! The truth will be revealed anyway on my guest stint weight loss reveal on Oprah, in my tell-all weight loss book, and in my many how'd-ya-do-it magazine interviews, which will be sold in various supermarkets within the contiguous United States. So, why not put it out there. I weigh 202 pounds, and I am 2 pounds away from ONEderland.
Which brings me to my next point. On my own, I decided the right time to begin this massive undertaking of losing weight. Attention fit and healthy people: overweight individuals know they are overweight (Well, some of us do. Not those that wear a size 20 but, buy a size 14.). If you noticed your friend or family member's sudden weight gain, a verbal confirmation is not needed nor required. Trust me... he or she knows. In due time, overweight individuals decide when the time is right to partake in their weight loss journey.
So with that being said, I leave the following guidelines for fit and healthy people to follow. Please do not offer the following to overweight friends or family (strangers too) unless otherwise asked:
- weight loss advice
- exercise tips
- clothing stores you think I might like because you saw other big girls shopping there
- recipes you deemed healthy
- what you think I should order when we go out to eat
- recommendations on exercise DVDs you saw on TV last night (by the way did anyone seen the Hip Hop Abs infomercial last night? That doesn't count because I'm not "fit and healthy" yet, so I can make recommendations.)
- what you think I should wear ( uhhh...no one looks good in elastic pants or skorts. I can't believe skorts stil exist.)
- Or tell me, "You have such a pretty face." (Thanks Sally for this addition to the list.
So, that completes my list for now. If you think of anything else, let me know. Additions to the list are welcome. Well, I weigh in on Saturday...next stop ONEderland.