Monday, June 1, 2009

NO DOUBT about it....2 hours of dancing NON-STOP!



My son and I attended the No Doubt Reunion Tour last night. From the time No Doubt took the stage, I danced, thrashed about, and jumped up and down and up and down for 2 hours. Believe you me, I burned the calories from the $12 daiquiri I purchased. No Doubt performed all my faves and then some: Spiderwebs, Just A Girl, Sunday Morning, Ex-Girlfriend, New, Running, Rock Steady...should I go on...Excuse Me Mister, It's My Life, Underneath It All, Bathwater...AND MORE...YES MORE!

The concert as well as other weekend activities impeded my workout schedule, but my 2 hour No Doubt workout sufficed.


2 comments:

  1. And it was a VERY FUN 2 hour workout, which is all the better! I am glad that you got to enjoy this with your son, and look at that crowd behind you!

    Great picture! You both look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, loads of FUN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.