Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekly Assignment-Day 4: Black Butterfly...

One Saturday, I spent half the day customizing my alerts (i.e. email accounts, text messages, applications, etc.) for my Blackberry Storm. Upon receiving text messages I hear the following...(*phone chimes*)..."Hey beautiful, you have a text message." When I hear it I usually say it, and I believe it. If you don't think you're beautiful...who will?

In addition, I set my phone to send an alert everyday which reads...I want to be the butterfly. In short, I no longer want to be the big fat fuzzy caterpillar. As I alter my lifestyle (e.g. eating habits, exercising more, etc.), I spin my chrysalis. Soon, I will break through my chrysalis of fat to emerge as a beautiful butterfly. I plan to further expound upon my butterfly analogy. This analogy also serves as my personal weight loss mantra. Any who, on to my assignment...
  1. Look in the mirror.
  2. Smile.
  3. Say something positive: "Hey Beautiful!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am going to do some positive self-talk things like this now, so thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.