Friday, July 15, 2011

Dressed to Impress with Crystal Light's Flavor Over Fizz Challenge!

Summer's HERE! And in my opinion...Summer rivals that of Halloween. How you ask? Just like Halloween, you see some VERY SCARY sights in the summer: 
  • as the temperatures rise, so do the hemlines, 
  • ghastly UN-pedicured feet in fabulous sandals make unwanted appearances, and
  • people begin rocking this season's summer frocks two sizes to SMALL revealing body parts better left to the imagination.
To help end the horrifying summer madness, I want to offer a couple of summer DO's & DON'Ts (free of charge):
  • DO receive pedicures on a regular basis, or purchase yourself some snazzy versatile flats.
  • When purchasing clothes, DON'T buy it just because they make it in your size!
In addition to the scary sights, the summers down South bring with it hot scorching HEAT and record breaking TEMPS! And what better way to beat the heat...The Crystal Light Flavor Over Fizz Challenge!
Participants of the Flavor over Fizz Challenge replaced their fizzy soft drinks with Crystal Light. I breezed through the challenge...a piece of cake. I generally run in the opposite direction of sodas, but every now and then I like to wash down a greasy slice of pizza (my kryptonite) with some carbonation! 

So, I further challenged myself by deciding to increase my water intake. I understand the benefits of water, but the taste...or lack there of leaves MUCH to be desired. Most of the time I drink my water straight or on the rocks.  When time permits, I add fresh fruit or cucumbers to make my water more palatable. 

With the help of the Crystal Light Flavor over Fizz Challenge I added a little excitement to the my water. As well, I found creative ways to enjoy Crystal Light AND increase my water intake.

And one more thing...
As part of the challenge I  had to show "how I dress up" my Crystal Light. So how do I dress up my Crystal Light? It depends on my mood.

When I feel SASSY & FLIRTY...I dress up my Crystal Light Lemonade and make my favorite mocktail...the Lemon-Drop Flirtini! Using Crystal Light makes this drink waistline friendly!

When I feel FUN and PLAYFUL...I utilize my sno-cone machine and dress up my ENERGY Wild Strawberry Crystal light with fresh seasonal fruit!

My FUN & PLAYFUL mood also inspired these Crystal Light ice pops! As well, you can dress up these ice pops by adding fresh fruit!
How do you dress up your Crystal Light?
No monetary compensation was provided by Crystal Light or Glam Media for this post. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Crystal Light.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas!!! YOu're so funny too! You always have me cracking the heck up. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to ditch my sodas. I know. I know. I am such a work in progress but I like your take on things that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.