Okay, so I present to you...the rules:
- Say Thank and give a link to the presenter of the award.
- Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people that they have been awarded the HONEST SCRAP award and inform them of these guidelines.
Without further adieu............
- My guilty pleasures: Wham! (yes wake me up before you go go Wham!), eating peanut butter from the jar (No one else eats the PB, so yes I double dip!), watching iCarly and Drake and Josh, dating gold-toothed(just one) tatted up guys with a dash of hood in them (...the total opposite of myself).
- My good friend Shentelle and I constantly toy with the idea of mixing a lil cream with the coffee. In layman's terms, dating outside our race. We complain about the shortage of men, but at the same time we limit ourselves to just dating black men. So now's the time to mix a lil non dairy creamer with a lil MochaTrina!
- Every Christmas my kids and I look forward to riding through the same hoity toity neighborhood looking at Christmas lights. After the viewing of light we mosey on over to Starbucks for hot cocoa and dessert. I want to create long lasting traditions that I hope my kids will pass on to their children.
- Often I put on high heel shoes and dance like a stripper (upstairs alone in my room of course). Sometimes when out with friends, we swing on stop signs downtown...yes as a stripper would.
- I struggle with my weight loss roller coaster on a daily basis. I just want to wake up cured.
- I always cry at the end of Beaches. I know the outcome of the story, but yet I cry like a lil baby. I wail at the end of Imitation of Life too.
- I am easily annoyed and short tempered. Take for instance: why do drivers rubberneck when they see a wreck? Do you plan to get out and help? Keep it moving people! Why do you self check your groceries at Wal-Mart when you plan to purchase over 30 items? People, please self check with 15 items or less. Why do you bring items to the register at Ross with no price tag? PLEASE bring the same or a like item. AND, why are you writing a check?
- Even though I teach and raise 2 boys of my own, I am really not a kid person. Nothing against children. It's more something against their parents. I rarely appreciate people that force me to look at photos of their children. Don't ask...don't tell I always say.
- My Mom says I am mean. And I am, but only when the situation calls for it.
- I am an only child who at times exhibits only child characteristics: selfishness, self- absorbtion , and super ultra competitiveness. But on the other hand I often display resourcefulness, independence, and self-reliance. O...I failed to mention my award winning outgoing personlity.