Monday, July 13, 2009

t(26)=1.42, p>.05, d=.19


What can you tell me about the post title? Well....EXACTLY! That's what I said! I started summer school today and the teacher wrote t(26)=1.42, p>.05, d=.19 on the board. WELCOME TO RESEARCH DESIGN & ANALYSIS (the 2nd half to the statistics class I took last Summer)! Holy dog doo doo Batman...what did I get my self into? When class ended, I walked to my car and sat in the seat staring straight ahead for an insurmountable amount of time.

Silver lining...I came home and worked through my statistics frustrations with Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. My kids heard me grunting and walked in to find me lying face down on the floor. O...well...I'm off to read chapter 1.

6 comments:

  1. Oy, I do not miss classes like that AT ALL!
    Glad Jillian was able to help beat out those frustrations, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that title cracked me up! I saw it in my google reader and was sure your account had been spammed by some robot bot who posted a random blog post under your account!

    Good luck with that class! I'm impressed you made it through to the end - I would have got up and went to the bathroom and then ran for the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly the reason I dont go to school! lol haha

    good luck to ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn...after a while the professor sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher...wah, wah, wah, wah...

    @ Jen, a priorfatgirl...LOL! I have to go back to class today and running to the car will be my escape plan.

    @ TJ...LOL...you sound like one of my good friends. When you say school she has a panic attack. But she announced yesterday that she has decided to return to school to become a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I saw the title and was like What?!? So glad to not be taking any kind of classed. I'm all schooled out!

    Jillian does help work out frustrations though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @purple_moonflower...I said the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL TRY to respond to ALL comments via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"

Join the "CUTE as a BUNNY Weight Loss Challenge"
Grab a Button!

Tales from the scale

Total Pageviews

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.